Often times an office team can get too busy to accomplish added work loads that come about on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis which causes the staff to get overwhelmed. In order to avoid this type of situation, you can contact us to assist you with special projects and other internal operations that can easily be side-managed. Some examples include:
*creating operating manuals *filing *record-keeping
*performing audits *organizing office infrastructure *typing reports
*preparing marketing tools *budget prep & reviews *dictation
*resume reviews *editing documents *training manuals
*mobile reviews onsite *delivery service *data entry
*sending email updates *communications *create custom forms & documents
Our team requires little training and can handle these items for you on a per-project basis so you can avoid paying temp agency fees or having to hire seasonal help, which can simply add to your stress levels. We also know the extreme importance of privacy factors so our team is highly trained to maintain CONFIDENTIALITY regarding all aspects of the project and your business overall. We offer free quotes, so contact us today and you can be worry-free by tomorrow!
1. We will send a Tri-Level Contracting Representative to meet with you in person at your office to review the project details you need help with. We may also record your conversation so that nothing is overlooked. This should only take about 30 minutes to an hour.
2. We will then create a "TLC Plan of Action" and decide on the least expensive approach for accomplishing the work you requested. This may take up to 2 days.
3. We will then email you the "TLC Plan of Action" which will contain all information regarding the options available for you, to include the pricing & timeline.
4. You will then have up to 14 days to accept the "TLC Plan of Action" and submit the signed agreement. If you don't reply by the 14th day, we can gladly revise a new "TLC Plan of Action" for you upon your request, but please note that the prices will increase.
5. Once the agreement has been received by our staff along with the proper payment, we will then schedule the work to be done per the agreed upon dates & time frames listed in the "TLC Plan of Action".
Important Details, Please Read:
1. If you require a translator, we do request that you have someone you know that can contact us as an interpreter to assist with the process. If you are unable to locate someone, please let us know and we'll try to assist with locating someone ourselves.
2. All payments are handled through Pay Pal unless other arrangements have been agreed upon in writing.